Ten Date Night Ideas that are Sure to Impress
To Start the Spark or Keep it Glowing!
Here at Glorious Difference headquarters we are big believers in the importance of date nights, so we’ve put together a list of ten date night ideas to help you woo your love. Whether you’re in a brand new shiny relationship or you have been married for a decade, it’s really important to set aside some special time for the person you love … no kids … no phones … just the two of you enjoying each others company. It’s great to add a bit of excitement by making the night a surprise too.
- See some live music: Music is a great way to relax and unwind. It takes your mind off your day and your to-do list and brings to straight into the moment. It’s really cool to enjoy music live because it creates such an intimate atmosphere. A great way to spend time with someone you love. Picnic under the stars – a night swim or a picnic under the stars or both! Time Out is a great gig resource – www.timeout.com
- Experiential meals: from restaurants where you eat in the dark, to eight course degustations with wine, bring a touch of surprise and novelty to the dinner date experience. Here’s just one example – www.limeandtonic.com.au
- Couples massage: What better way to relax into the evening than with a couples massage. Just make sure you opt for a relaxing style of massage!
- Dinner cruise: Hit the water and enjoy the glittering lights of the city. There’s something really romantic about being out on the water.
- Dance class: if you’re other half is the adventurous type you could try a tango or salsa class. Even if you don’t really learn anything you’re sure you to have a good belly laugh.
- Comedy night: there’s nothing better than having a good laugh. A comedy night can be a great date night idea. Just make sure the the topics and style of the comedian isn’t too risky for your partner!
- Outdoor cinema: enjoy a movie, a snuggle and a glass of wine under the stars.
- Cook a special dinner: nothing says I love you more than planning, preparing and cooking a meal for your special someone. A lot of effort is involved and it’s a lovely gesture. It’s also sets a relaxed scene to unwind and chat.
- Go to an amusement park, circus or fair: jump on the ferris wheel or the dodgem cars and go back to your childhood. A great way to let your guard down and play!
- Picnic under the stars: there’s something really romantic about enjoying a meal under the stars. You could even sneak in a night swim if it’s warm enough!