In this document:
- The singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- A reference to one gender includes a reference to all other genders;
- Headings to clauses are included for the sake of convenience only and shall not affect the interpretation of the clauses to which they relate;
- References to any statute or statutory provision include that statute or statutory provisions as amended, extended, consolidated or replaced by subsequent legislation and any orders, regulations, instruments or other subordinate legislation made under the relevant statute;
- When a party comprises two or more persons the rights and obligations of such persons pursuant to this Document shall enure for the benefit of and bind all of them jointly and each of them severally;
- This document shall bind each party’s legal personal representatives, successors and assigns;
- a reference to Client is a reference to any customer of Glorious Difference
- a reference to the Company is a reference to Glorious Difference.
The use of the information and data contained on Glorious Difference’s website is at your sole risk. The information contained on Glorious Difference’s website is subject to change without notice. Glorious Difference makes every effort to ensure that the information contained on this website is accurate and reliable and takes no responsibility for any information that may not be accurate or may be incomplete. Glorious Difference recommends you read our Terms and Conditions at every visit to www.gloriousdifference.com.au.
Confidentiality / Privacy
Glorious Difference is a small business and not required to comply with the National Privacy Principles (NPPs) contained in the Commonwealth Privacy Act 1988. Nevertheless we respect your privacy and will store your data as required in a manner to protect your personal information.
Glorious Difference will not disclose or sell your personal details, unless required by a matter of law. We respect your privacy and your personal information and will only use your information (which usually includes an individual’s name, address, contact details and other information specific to the service we are providing) to process your order. To place an order with us you must be a registered Customer. We may use your personal information to keep you up to date on the latest product announcements, special offers, and other information we think you would like to hear about. We may also contact you from time to time to obtain your thoughts on our services and products and how we could improve your Customer experience.
You can remove your personal information from Glorious Difference by contacting us in writing, via email. Please allow 7 days for your request to be processed. Once removed, you will not be able to purchase from Glorious Difference without re-registering. You can view or change your personal information at any time by clicking on ‘My Account’. The My Account page contains a record of all the personal information you have provided to us. In the absence of instructions we will assume that you authorise us to retain data solely for our own use as outlined above.
All payments to Glorious Difference will be processed via PayPal, subject to PayPal’s User Agreement as applies from time to time. We do not store credit card numbers.
Once your order has been placed, your credit card details are removed from the databases for privacy and security purposes.
When browsing Glorious Difference’s website, you are not required to enter any personal information and will remain anonymous during your entire visit. Generally, we don’t collect personal information when you browse.
Returns / Exchanges / Refund Policy
Glorious Difference ensures all products are in excellent condition prior to being dispatched. In the unlikely event you receive an item that is faulty, please contact us immediately, in writing via email, to advise details of how the goods are defective or faulty. We will send you a ‘Returns Form’. You will then need to return the defective or faulty goods for assessment by Glorious Difference within 7 days, along with the Returns Form and a copy of your invoice/receipt. The returned product must be in its original condition, unused and in its original packaging. Returned products will not be accepted if any items are missing from the original packet. Once the item has been received by Glorious Difference and a fault is detected, a full refund of the item price will be issued or a replacement product provided. Where a replacement is out of stock the Customer will be contacted.
Glorious Difference will not accept responsibility for any items damaged as a result of neglect or inadequate storage including direct sunlight, dampness, heat and spillages. As a number of our products are hand-crafted these items may vary slightly from individual item to individual item.
Return delivery is at the cost of the sender. Once assessed, should the returned product be found to not have a fault or is not defect or if the product has been damaged by misuse or through normal wear and tear, the product will be returned at the Customers expense.
Refunds are not given for Customers who may change their minds about goods purchased, chose the wrong product, no longer want the products or you have ordered too many.
For goods damaged in transit, when the order has been sent by Australia Post, please contact Australia Post regarding the damage. When the order has been sent by courier the Customer must contact Glorious Difference in writing via email within two days of receiving the goods. The goods must be packaged well and returned to Glorious Difference at the Customers expense. This does not apply if the packaging alone is damaged.
We will not offer refunds or replace an item/s if you fail to contact us as soon as your product is received. Discounted / sale items purchased on our website, cannot be returned or exchanged. For all special order items, all sales are final due to the nature of the product.
Refund will be given by either a cheque in the mail or by the same method as originally paid. This is at the discretion of Glorious Difference. Refunds will take up to two weeks to be processed once goods are assessed as faulty or damaged.
Our Returns / Exchanges / Refund Policy is at all times subject to and conditional upon the relevant wholesale supplier or manufacturer’s policy. In the event of any conflict between Glorious Difference’s policy and the wholesale supplier or manufacturer’s policy, the wholesale supplier or manufacturer’s policy will prevail. Glorious Difference will not be liable to accept a return, exchange a product or refund any payment unless the wholesale supplier or manufacturer of the product also accepts the return, exchange or refund, as the case may be.
Out of Stock Items
Should any item you order be out of stock, we will contact you and provide you with one of the following:
- An estimated arrival date of the out of stock item
- A choice of a substitute item of similar value
- A reduction in the total of your order to the value of the out of stock item
Stock Control and Processing Times
Orders will generally be dispatched within 5 working days however please allow extra time during busy periods eg: Christmas. If you need particular products by a specific date, email us so we can aim to have them dispatched to you well before your requested date.
We strive to have all stock available, however, at times there may be stock shown that is no longer available. If a product you have ordered is no longer available at the time of your order, we will notify you as soon as possible and offer you a choice of refund or exchange, or if the item is going to be restocked we will notify you.
Glorious Difference is not responsible for, nor does it give any warranty in respect of any materials, or other supplies which give rise to:
- any adverse affect on any person due to allergy or intolerant reaction arising from that person’s use of any materials supplied by Glorious Difference
- any damage suffered by any person or property in the conduct of any game or activity supplied by Glorious Difference.
- any loss or damage to any material and goods agreed to be supplied by Glorious Difference, which damage occurs in transit, during delivery or in any other manner after the material has left the premises of Glorious Difference.
You the Customer, hereby indemnify Glorious Difference against all claims, actions, suits, demands or costs made on or against Glorious Difference by any person arising from the provision of any goods and materials supplied by Glorious Difference.
A number of products sold by Glorious Difference may have age recommendations and are to be used only for their intended use. These age recommendations are contained in the description of the product for you to read before purchasing and also on the products packaging. Glorious Difference accepts no liability or responsibility for any loss, injury, health issues or damage to persons or property caused by age recommendations not being adhered to or through misuse of the products.
Methods of Payment
We accept credit card (Visa and Mastercard) via PayPal or Direct Deposit.
Orders will not be dispatched until payment has been received and is cleared / deposited into Glorious Difference’s bank account.
Prices listed include GST. Prices listed do not include freight.
Prices listed may be subject to an adjustment for any increases by the manufacturer or supplier at the date of dispatch, an adjustment for increases of tax (both federal and state), an adjustment for increases of imported goods caused by varying rates of exchange, customs or other duties or for any other reason which may cause an adjustment for increase in price.
Coupons must be valid and we do not allow use of multiple coupons in the same transaction. Coupons will expire at the discretion of Glorious Difference Pty Ltd.
Due to the size and weight variation of our products our freight charges are calculated on weight and in accordance with the current Australia Post pricing structure.
Australia Post regular surface mail will be used for most items. Larger/fragile items may be sent by Glorious Difference’s nominated courier service. Should you require your order urgently, please contact us upon checkout and we can discuss options to ensure your order is received by the required timeframe.
Australia Post Regular Parcel and Australia Post Express Post Parcel options are available at the checkout on all items sent via Australia Post. We highly recommend you select the Australia Post Express Post Parcel option upon checkout to enable tracking of your purchase. Postage on your order will be automatically calculated at the checkout prior to processing payment.
Glorious Difference accepts no responsibility for lost items once they have left our care.
We will dispatch your order in one to four business days; however, this may be longer if an item/s is out of stock. As a number of our products are imported from overseas, sometimes delays may be experienced. You will be informed as soon as possible after placing your order if there is a delay in product availability.
Our business days are Monday to Friday, 9am till 3pm. Orders will not be dispatched or processed on weekends or Public Holidays and some delays may be experienced.
We deliver anywhere in Australia. There is no delivery to PO Boxes unless by prior arrangement.
All items are professionally packaged and wrapped accordingly to ensure a safe delivery.
Suburbs We Service
We aim to deliver our products to all areas within Australia serviced by Australia Post. These towns include but are not limited to:
Lithgow, Katoomba, Bathurst, Orange, Wetherill Park, Burnie ,Devonport ,Launceston, Melbourne, Ararat ,Benalla ,Ballarat ,Bendigo, Geelong, Hamilton ,Horsham , Moe, Morwell, Mildura ,Sale, Shepparton, Swan Hill, Traralgon, Wangaratta,Warrnambool, Mooroopna, Tatura, Wodonga, Airlie Beach, Rainbow Beach, Perth, Albany, Bunbury, Geraldton, Fremantle, Kalgoorlie, Mandurah, Wellington, Dubbo, Cowra, Forbes, Parkes, Young, Leeton, Griffith, Narrandera, Hay, Mildura, Goulburn, Yass, Cootamundra, Kiama, Nowra, Queanbeyan, Wagga Wagga, Albury, Deniliquin, Batemans Bay, Cooma, Merimbula, Wodonga, Wangaratta, Shepparton, Echuca, Swan Hill, Horsham, Bendigo, Seymour, Ballarat, Ararat, Portland, Warrnambool, Colac, Geelong, Warragul, Morwell, Traralgon, Sale, Bairnsdale, Mount Gambier, Mnt Gambier, Mt Gambier, Murray Bridge, Port Pirie, Pt Pirie, Gawler, Peterborough, Whyalla, Port Augusta, Augusta, Port Lincoln, Pt Lincoln, Burra, Kalgoorlie, Norseman, Esperance, Albany, Bunbury, Merredin, Busselton, Mandurah, Armadale, Fremantle, Midland, Northam, Moora, Geraldton, Carnarvon, Newman, Karratha, Port Hedland, Pt Hedland, Broome, Derby, Wyndham, Halls Creek, Collie, Adelaide River, Katherine, Alice Springs. Sydney, Albury, Armidale, Bathurst, Blue Mountains, Broken Hill, Cessnock, Coffs Harbour, Dubbo, Gosford, Goulburn, Grafton, Griffith, Lismore, Melbourne, Sydney, Darwin, Adelaide, Brisbane, Hervey Bay, Perth, Hobart, Tasmania, Cairns, Innisfail, Ingham, Townsville, Bowen, Mackay, Rockhampton, Gladstone, Bundaberg, Hervey Bay, Maryborough, Gympie, Charters Towers, Mount Isa, Mnt Isa, Mt Isa, Kingaroy, Roma, Dalby, Toowoomba, Ipswich, Warwick, Surfers Paradise, Tweed Heads, Murwillumbah, Ballina, Lismore, Tenterfield, Grafton, Glenn Innes, Inverell, Blacktown, Liverpool, Fairfield, Pennant Hills, Penrith, Narrabri, Moree, Bourke, Coffs Harbour, Armidale, Tamworth, Gunnedah, Coonabarabran, Gilgandra, Nyngan, Broken Hill, Kempsey, Port Macquarie, Pt Macquarie, Taree, Forster, Nelson Bay, Maitland, Cessnock, Gosford, Parramatta, Castle Hill, Pennant Hills, Hornsby, Liverpool, Penrith, Windsor, Moama, Lithgow, Maitland, Newcastle, Nowra, Orange, Queanbeyan, Tamworth, Wagga Wagga, Alice Springs, Darwin, Jabiru, Katherine, Litchfield, Palmerston, Tennant Creek, Wollongong, Brisbane, Bundaberg ,Cairns , Caloundra ,Charters Towers, Gladstone, Gold Coast, Hervey Bay, Ipswich, Logan, Cairns, Mackay, Maryborough, Mount Isa, Redcliffe, Rockhampton, Thuringowa, Toowoomba, Townsville, Adelaide, Mount Gambier, Murray Bridge, Port Augusta, Port Pirie, Mossman, Brighton, St kilda, Geelong, Batemans Bay, The Entrance, Bondi, Gold Coast, Miami, Burleigh Waters, Robina, Sunshine Coast, Port Lincoln, Victor Harbor, Whyalla , Hobart.
Amendments to these Trading Terms
Glorious Difference reserves the right to alter or change these Terms and Conditions at any time and without notice. Any transactions with Glorious Difference will be done as per these trading Terms and Conditions at the time of the applicable transaction(s). Glorious Difference recommends you print these Terms and Conditions at the time of placing your order and payment being made.
Copyright / Intellectual Property
All contents of Glorious Differences website are subject to copyright. All rights are reserved. No portion of Glorious Difference’s website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior written permission from Glorious Difference. While we love having people visit our site, please do not replicate/re-create what you see here.
Links to External/Third Party Websites
Glorious Difference’s website may contain links to external/third party websites. Glorious Difference takes all reasonable care in selecting the linked websites and provides these links for the convenience of its Customers.
a) If any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be invalid, void, illegal or unenforceable the validity, existence, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected, prejudiced or impaired. b) All goods and services supplied by the Company are subject to the laws of New South Wales and the Company takes no responsibility for changes in the law which affect the Goods supplied. c) The Company shall be under no liability whatever to the Client for any indirect loss and/or expense (including loss of profit) suffered by the Client arising out of a breach by the Company of these Terms and Conditions. d) In the event of any breach of this contract by the Company the remedies of the Client shall be limited to: i) in the case of the supply of goods, the cost of replacing the goods; and ii) in the case of the supply of services, the cost of re-supplying the services. e) The Client shall not set off against the Price amounts due from the Company. f) The Company may license or sub-contract all or any part of its rights and obligations without the Client’s consent. g) The Company reserves the right to review these Terms and Conditions at any time and from time to time. If, following any such review, there is to be any change in such Terms and Conditions, that change will take effect from the date on which the Company notifies the Client of such change. h) Neither party shall be liable for any default due to any act of God, war, terrorism, strike, lock out, industrial action, fire, flood, drought, storm or other event beyond the reasonable control of either party.
a) If any disputes arise between the Client and the Company as to any matter concerning the Agreement or its terms, then either party may give the other written notice of the dispute. b) Within five days after the giving of such notice, the parties shall meet at least once to attempt to resolve the dispute and the persons attending must have the authority to agree to a resolution. c) If a written notice of complaint is not received then it is presumed that the work has been carried out to the satisfaction of both the Client and the Company.
Acknowledgement and Agreement to the Terms and Conditions
The Customer acknowledges that he/she has read and understands the Terms and Conditions outlined in this document and agrees to be bound by such Terms and Conditions when visiting Glorious Difference’s website or purchasing goods from Glorious Difference.
Competitions & Giveaways
- The promoter is: Glorious Difference Pty Ltd whose registered office is at Narrabeen, N.S.W. Australia.
- Employees of Glorious Difference Pty Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Further information can be found at: http://eepurl.com/wGF9z
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by Promoter.
- The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will request the winner to send the address they would like the prize to be posted to.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Glorious Difference Pty Ltd and not to any other party.
- All entrants must have residence in Australia to enter.